Welcome to Colorful Colorado

(click on the photos to make them full screen)




      Yeah I know, I haven't left the country yet. Well I leave for London tomorrow, then a few days in Paris, and June 16th I'll be getting on the ship. Here are some pictures from my few weeks home in Colorado. I won't be back home for 6 months, which is kind of crazy, but I guess this is what happens when you "grow up". I think I appreciate Colorado so much more now, and I really do miss it when I am away. The last few weeks I have been doing some of my favorite Colorado activities, hiking, clubbing, visiting family and friends, taking the light rail to Denver, and finishing it all off with Bassnectar at Red Rocks Amphitheater (sorry for the excess of pics, what can I say I am a basshead). 
     Sometimes home can be hard to handle, but I think it reminds me of how far God has brought me and how we can always trust that God is stronger than anything we face and His constant presence is steady through the changes of our lives. This pespective sets my eyes towards God with the reminder that He really does guide our every step, even in our wanderings. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment